Monday, March 18, 2013

Akebono EUR983 and EUR984 Ceramic Brake Pads - less dust, less washing - same stopping!

If there's one thing that drives me nutz about my car it's the brake dust!  When I purchased the car, the previous owner had OEM Mercedes-Benz pads installed; which is good for serviceability and was an easy one-stop-shop solution - but dang they're dusty!






Several of my friends have pointed me to Akebono pads - which I believe are OEM for Honda (and some other automakers) - they're very low dust!  It's crazy to say, but I can't wait to replace my OEM pads for some of these...  Not bad pricing for these high-performance Brembo AMG brakes!

  


Looking for feedback if you've had these on your car, and if you're ready for a new set, give them a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment